Even in the most creative of environments there are procedures. The effective communication of what they are and why they are essential can make the difference between an average and a top performing company. They must be professional and attractive to persuade your staff to use them!
Procedures can be anything from the strategic to the day-to-day business.
- Business policies and procedures
- Accounting and IT practices and compliance, for example, Sarbanes-Oxley (see Sarbanes-Oxley).
- Expense rules
- Client management & billing
- Customer servicing
- Staff policies and procedures
- Company car documentation
- Tender documentation
CHL has produced business procedure documentation for a computer manufacturer, a hardware distributor, an electronic top-up service company, consultancies and a major European air navigation organization.