Management / Personnel / Human Resources
Staying on top is difficult for the successful manager. Restructuring, flattening of organizations and empowerment of staff has meant that the typical manager faces more challenges with greater responsibilities than ever. These courses provide essential management skills that will help you stay in command:
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Project Planning & Control
- Basic Accounting principles
- Financial Accounting Team Building
- Interpersonal Skills - Transactional Analysis
- Client Management
- Appraisal Techniques
- Outplacement / Career Planning
CHL and its associates have provided training on these topics for a range of corporate and SOHO (Small Office, Home Office) clients.
- Review and delivery of Planning & Tracking, Requirements & Estimation and Risk Assessment material for presentation in French in Paris.
To discuss your training needs contact Chelverton House.